Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lucky Seven Challenge


Thanks this week to Janice Horton for including me in the Lucky Seven Challenge!  The rules are thus:

Go to page 77 of your current novel or WIP. Go to line 7. Copy the next 7 lines, sentences or paragraphs and post them as they’re written. Tag 7 more writers and let them know.

If any other readers here have works in progress, consider yourselves tagged!  As for me, here are the 7 paragraphs from my latest, Natalia:

            “You must eat something,” Victoria continued.  “To keep your strength up.”
            “They killed her,” said Natalia.
            “Yes,” answered Victoria.  “I know.”
            “They killed my Sonia.  They killed my Sonia and her baby.  Her Italian baby.”
            “Look at you!” said Victoria, examining Natalia’s cuts and bruises.  “We need to change this bandage!  And these burns, you need some ointment!”
            “I need to go home.”
            “We all want to go home, Natalia.  They won’t let us go home.”

That's it, nice and short.  Now if only I could get the novel finished!  Hopefully just another month or so...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what happens next...? I can't wait to read your next book Kenneth. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big things happen next! ;-) Thanks for the encouragement. I can't wait to share it with you. Hopefully soon...

    ReplyDelete